Endless Inspiration: Empire Vintage                                                          

Empire Vintage

    
I have long wanted to blog about the divine Empire Vintage I just adore their site and highly recommend you check it out; I promise you won't be disappointed and if your anything like me you'll be drooling in no time! I have never been able to drag pics off their site, so happily Living Etc magazine did it for me with this months issue; show cases founder of Empire Vintage - Lyn Gardener's fantastic new home, a converted mattress factory in Melbourne Australia. Enjoy





So light and pretty


great mix of furniture styles


I like the rough brick edge through to the kitchen, nice touch


Look at her divine glassware - tres jealous! The curtain under the sink is a nice touch, I did this on one of my flats to hide the washing machine, very effective and homely


What is there not to love, all that vintage china - which I have a major weakness for and my fav cafe chairs


I love the random mirrors - an oldie but a goodie


Muted pretty pallet


I really like the idea of a bathroom being an elegant room that just happens to have a bath in it


Clever mix of patterns against a neutral back drop

Labels: , , ,