28 Jan 2009

Richard Neutra

Although my blog does have a traditional and country feel, I used to be completely and utterly enamored with Mid-Century Modern, I just adore the indoor outdoor flow. I still think these houses would be amazing to live in, although I would now need my cottage or Georgian pile too!






























I LOVE this place floating above L.A - how movie star fabulous
Whoops, not Richard Neutra after all but Pierre Koenig, The Stahl House!


and then in colour
















Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I'll swap weather with you if you like Vanya! Even if for five minutes...so you can warm up and I can cool down.
These pictures are great to look at - clean lines and simplicity - but I still would rather live in a cottage or Georgian pile anyday - so much cosier!

28 January 2009 at 23:03  
Blogger Ms Unreliable said...

I'm the same, I love a bit of straight-lined Modernism, but only if I can have a rustic little farmhouse somewhere as well :D

29 January 2009 at 01:44  
Blogger kpu said...

Hey nice blog, but that image of the grat view above L.A. is not a Richard Nautra proyect, thats from Pierre Koenig, The Stahl House! Those images achieved grat critics for the photographer (Shulman), even more than to the architect!

19 February 2010 at 18:55  

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting it really makes my day :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home