Endless Inspiration: Stylish Urban Holiday - Part Three                                                          

Stylish Urban Holiday - Part Three

    
This is the last in the Stylish Urban Holiday series, more of the images that inspired my final year design project; this time from Vogue Living Australia. Some of these look a little dated now, is was the mid-nineties.... However there a timeless elements that just don't date.

This series of posts might seem a major departure to my usual style, but this was back when I was a hard core minimalist and modernist - I have moved away from this now, however I still appreciate at, but have become more eclectic and traditional as my tastes have developed.















Brian Murphy - Bam Construction Design



Alex Popov Architects



Bronwyn Oliver

Labels: , , ,