Endless Inspiration: Rewarding                                                          

Rewarding

    
Back from Italia, had a wonderful time, Florence was a highlight, I promise lots of pics soon. Well its all been go since I've been away, I've been privileged enough to receive not one, but two blogger awards!



The delightful Trish from Trouvais has sweetly nominated me for the 7 things challenge. I love Trish's blog, it really stands out in blog world as something truly unique, I love how she stays true to her vision and there is always something usual and inspiring to find there.

The way it works is this - Tell my readers 7 things they might not know about me, and nominate 7 more Kreativ bloggers. I was nominated for this award last year, so I hope Trish won't mind too much if I recycle answers from then?! HERE




And from the charming B at Simply B the One Lovely Blog Award! B's Blog is so sweet, her move to the countryside in another country is inspiring and fascinating.

Here are the rules of the "one lovely blog award"

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well I have to say, I feel rather bowled over, so thanks girls and if you don't mind I think I will roll them all together and I would like to nominate the following marvelous Bloggers


A Creative Mint

Day Dream Lily

English Muse

Head Over Heels

Heart Felt

Interior Divine

Katy Elliott

Kay Loves Vintage

My Marrakesh

One Blue Wren

Sanctuary

SF Girl By The Bay

Small Acorns

Little Big House

Toujours Amoureux

They are all fantastic reading - enjoy :)

Labels: