Endless Inspiration: Outdoor Living                                                          

Outdoor Living

    
Back in summertime NZ, I have started thinking more about outdoor living, the best way to enjoy the outdoors without baking in the sun and hopefully avoiding the sandflies!


source country home



source unknown 

the chairs don't look that comfy but the floral cushions are really doing it for me




source unknown 

ahh simplicity



source unknown 

how great is this!



source unknown 

I'm living on that bed reading my book - heaven



source John Stefanidis 

all we need is the cocktails darling


source coco & kelley


source unknown

pretty and fabulous


source unknown

you can't beat a hammock, but I think the sandflies would definitely find me here!



source unknown


source unknown

crisp, white and relaxed - perfection



source unknown

brilliant use of sheds and canvas


source lonny mag


source odd limited found via The Laurel Hedge

quirky fabulous!

Labels: