Endless Inspiration: Happy Heartfelt Birthday                                                          

Happy Heartfelt Birthday

    
A BIG happy birthday to the lovely Jannelle of Heartfelt blog. 


I popped by her place today to say hi and she told me it was her birthday! If I have known I would have brought her something spoily. We had a cuppa, raspberry slice, a potter round the garden and chatted shed conversion potential - the perfect afternoon really.

Jannelle is a super talented thrifter, crafter and inspiring mum of three. Her fabulous blog is a great window to her world and work. Heartfelt is one of my most favourite blogs and always a joy to check out; growing up in the Wairarapa never looked so good!

Lovely to see you today Jannelle, hope you get some quality birthday time after the kids have gone to bed ;)

Labels: ,