Endless Inspiration: The end of a journey, the beginning of a new                                                          

The end of a journey, the beginning of a new

    
image via quote a gentleman
I have been a blogger now for nearly three years, amazing how times flies and how much as changed since I started. I have left my interior design job in London, where I lived for 7 1/2 years and moved back to New Zealand, back to the rural area of the Wairarapa, where I grew up and have not lived for over 20 years! Set up a shop of my own, hope & glory, doing free lance design and finding my feet in a country I have not lived in for nearly a decade; its been a trip I tell ya!!

image via quote a gentleman
Now that I am running my own businesses, not only its busy, busy, but also I am juggling three blogs, facebook and twitter business accounts; sadly none of them get the attention they deserve and I feel like I have become a very bad blog mother to my dear Endless Inspiration. So I have decided to amalgamate all three blogs into one - hope & glory

Endless Inspiration will still be here, but I won't be updating it, all the lovely inspiration you have enjoyed here will now be over at h&g - interiors, architecture, art, decoration & display, colour, fabric, photography, travels, craft and all the amazing things that inspire me; plus all the goings on at the store! It will be great to have everything all together and amalgamate this journey. Really hope you can join me, I would love it if you can follow the hope & glory link and sign up to be a follower :)

image via buss buss

Thank you so much for all your incredible enthusiasm and support all these years, its been amazing to meet so many great people from all around the world and to know there are so many like minded souls in the world - YOU ROCK :)

image via here
Hope to see you really soon!

Labels: ,