Endless Inspiration: I've decided to get back on board :)                                                          

I've decided to get back on board :)

    
I missed all my lovely bloggie friends and followers too much! 
So Endless Inspiration is back in business - YAY :)



When I worked in London for interior designer John Stefanidis one of my colleagues was the lovely Carole King of Dear Designer Blog. Carole and a few of her talented friends have created my new favourite online magazine Heart Home.

Such a great read and all online, free! Packed full of gorgeousness and inspiration. I thought I would share with you my favourite images from the most recent issue.


Quick easy & effective display, I love stacking vintage books with pretty covers
A lovely floral bed cover gives a pretty vintage feel to a simple bedroom

Don't hide your beautiful clothes & accessories away, display them to enjoy them more

Chic movable storage is always useful

simple flowers look great in simple bottles & jars

Fill empty frames with a mood board of interesting objet - an inexpensive way to add interest to any space

a heavenly work space is easily made with a table & vintage book shelf


Plates on the wall, plates on the wall, plates on the wall - is one of my favourite mantra
A simple beautiful kitchen - I love the combination of white cupboards, timber top, white subway tiles & gray wall
An upholstered bedhead really finishes off a bed beautifully
painted floor boards, scrubbed pine dresser & soft gray walls - stunning
a classic & chic bathroom, brought to life with an incredible vintage mirror

A stunning Edwardian fireplace looks very handsome painted black

have fun theming art & displays

I really think you can never have to many pretty jugs

Love the interesting layers on the wall, contrasting beautifully with the white wall & textured timber stairs
Great contrast of colour, texture & pattern - the teal walls sing

Don't be afraid to layer different tones of the same colour, they work beautifully
Heart Home Magazine