Endless Inspiration: Orlando Bloom visited my store hope & glory                                                          

Orlando Bloom visited my store hope & glory

    
It was a very exciting day on Thursday, when the rather gorgeous Orlando Bloom

his stunning wife Miranda Kerr


and their adorable baby Flynn visited my store hope & glory


What a beautiful family and a really nice guy. Orlando said he thought loved the shop and thought it was very cool! WOW - thanks Orlando :)

He pointed a handmade blanket cushion with the GREYTOWN written on it to Miranda and said it would look good in their Malibu house - fabulous. I played it cool and tried not to act too star struck, but now I wish I'd got a photo of them in the store. Never mind Orlando is filming on the Hobbit at the moment and they are living in Wellington, so who knows they may come back :)

***UPDATE***

We made the local paper :)
Check out the article here

Labels: , , , ,